Last Modified 08/05/2016
We gather both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to the website that identifies you individually.
This website will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not want us to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, please do not submit it to us.
You can visit and browse the Jersey Mike's website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. This website may collect personally identifiable information about you by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms
- If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of jerseymikes.com, or to opt in to receive Jersey Mike's information through another site, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password known only to you.
- Transactions and Activity
- If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
Email and other voluntary communications
Like most websites that you visit, when you visit the Jersey Mike's website certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet, the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the Jersey Mike's website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the Jersey Mike's website. This information is not personally identifiable.
Jersey Mike's does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. If you engage in any transaction with us (such as ordering online), we will may transfer this information to affiliates, service providers or our owner/operators with your consent. Jersey Mike's may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may have access to your personally identifiable information but only for the administrative purposes of monitoring and maintaining our website. Finally, Jersey Mike's may disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, court order, warrant, or as otherwise permitted by law.
The Jersey Mike's website's server, or the servers of companies that are used to operate this site, may place a "cookie" on your computer in order to allow you to use the website and to personalize your experience. A "cookie" is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your computer, which then may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow us to recognize your computer while you are on our website and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of the website. Most web browser applications (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain personalized functions of this website.
Jersey Mike's may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as:
- helping to establish and verify the identity of people using this website;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing accounts or memberships of those using this website;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- providing services and support to persons using this website;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to the preferences of persons using this website, including you;
- providing persons using this website with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Jersey Mike's;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- responding to your inquiries if you would like to receive or provide information to allow us to evaluate your application to become a Jersey Mike's franchisee;
- maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
Jersey Mike's uses the non-personally identifiable information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities.
Jersey Mike's maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted to and from Jersey Mike's in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. Jersey Mike's restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception. We require user names and passwords to access sensitive data. Unless you authorize unencrypted transmission, we will use industry standard encryption methods to protect your data transmission.
We only retain personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. When we no longer are required to retain the information, we will destroy, erase, or de-identify the information. Legal requirements, however, may require us to retain some or all of the personal information we hold for a period of time that is longer than that for which we might otherwise hold.
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of its website. From time to time, Jersey Mike's and its affiliates may also wish to send you other messages or updates about our website, Jersey Mike's, our affiliates, or their promotions and other activities, including via commercial electronic message such as e-mail. Where applicable, we will seek your express consent to send you information, including by way of commercial electronic messages.
This consent is sought by Jersey Mike's Franchise Systems, Inc. and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2251 Landmark Place, Manasquan, New Jersey 08736, United States. You have the option to unsubscribe from these messages at any time by following the instructions in the commercial electronic message.
Even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, please be aware that we may still contact you for other purposes. For example, we may contact you to provide communications you have consented to receive, regarding the services we provide to you, or if you contact us with an inquiry.
We will strive to keep all personal information in our files complete, up-to-date and accurate.
You or a person authorized on your behalf has the right to request to see and obtain a copy of your personal information and to request changes or corrections to inaccurate or incomplete information.
You can contact us at any time. if you have any questions or concerns with respect to your personal information or our information practices, or to change or correct your account information You can update your Email Club settings here, or send your corrections using our contact form.
This website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 13 or older. Jersey Mike's will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain registrations for any child whom Jersey Mike's knows to be under the age of 13. Jersey Mike's does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If Jersey Mike's nevertheless discovers that it has received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom Jersey Mike's otherwise has reason to believe is, under the age of 13, Jersey Mike's will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child's parent or legal guardian may request that the child's information be deleted from our files by requesting this via our contact form.
Jersey Mike's reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If we make any material changes to our Policy, we will post a notice about the change at a prominent location on our web site. If you are a member of our Email Club, we will email you a notice of such changes.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us by email at email@example.com.